Thursday, August 25, 2005

Students For Literacy in the News

Hi everyone,

Last week, Lyndsay and I had the chance to go to Toronto for the Frontier College Summer Leadership Forum for Volunteers. I can post more info on that later, but I wanted to put up a link to a news piece in one of the local Toronto weekly newspapers about a Human Scrabble Game we did while we were there. Lyndsay from uOttawa was quoted in the piece!

Check it out at: http://www.eye.net/eye/issue/issue_08.25.05/op/wanderingeye.html

Cheers,

Louise

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Students For Literacy Ottawa said...

For the record, I was a Z.
I was the 10-point-tile.
I coulda beena somebody.

*sigh*

Lyndsay.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Students For Literacy Ottawa said...

Sorry, Louise,
I was fiddling with your post....
(trying to figure out linking schtuff...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home