Sunday, April 30, 2006

Urban Babies Wear Black

In the gift shop of the National Art Gallery today, I found the most hilarious board book I've seen in a while: I'm seriously considering purchasing a copy for my coffee table/permanent collection. It's called Urban Babies Wear Black; it's by Michelle Sinclair Colman with illustrations by Nathalie Dion; and it has funky illustrations of urban babies doing urban things like yoga, drinking latt├ęs from a bottle, etc. Swing by the bookstore and take a look if you're in need of a smile and a few moments of entertainment.

1 Comments:

At 5:12 PM, Blogger Louise said...

Okay - I like the definition from the site:

Infantus urbanus (defn.): Young mammal raised in city environment. Infantus urbanus love nights at the opera, modern architecture, and fine cuisine. Difficult to spot at night due to their penchant for black clothing.

Too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home