Thursday, April 13, 2006

Volunteer Appreciation Night


Nothing says, "thanks for volunteering" like a hot plate of nachos, right?



Last night was our end of the year appreciation night! I will post a list of award winners here shortly. Since it's late and I'm only half done packing, I'll just leave you with a photo for now. Yes, Louise's eyes are closed, and my eyes are glowing demonaically red, but everybody else looks great--and our new swag looks AMAZING! (Get a load of those flashy purple and yellow pens! And how about those tote bags? Don't forget, you can purchase your very own tote for the low low price of $10!)

Edit: "Everyone else" = (left to right) Lilah, (Louise), Kristin, Ellen, Melanie, Leslie, Lorna, (Yours Truly).

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Louise said...

Ahhh - I never look good in photos :(

But otherwise - yes a good photo - and a good night!

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger lyndsaybee said...

No worries. I was trying to photo shop some super cool sunglasses onto us, but I couldn't quite figure out how....

Next time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home