Friday, May 05, 2006

Galley Cat and Hot Writers

Through all the postings on the Opal Mehta thing, I came across a new site which I think I will spend some time on called Media Bistro Galley Cat, or just Galley Cat. It's a blog about books and publishing.

Opal aside, another fun post I found was this one HERE linking back to a previous post they had regarding a Gawker post about Lucky Magazine looking for an "attractive female author that has a newly released book" to feature in their August issue. This lead naturally to a large discussion about attractive authors. Unfortunately, a quick perusal didn't lead me to any new possible Hot Men of Children's Literature to recommend to Miss Fuse. :)

1 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Blogger fusenumber8 said...

Pity. My potential pool from which to draw is beginning to dry out. Any and all suggestions are more than welcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home