Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Couple other recent posts of note

Read Alert pointed out recently that Banned Book Week is coming and offer THIS as a preview. I've only read four on the list - so perhaps I'll search out a few more.

Book Bans is one of a few items of interest Fuse 8 has put on notice! You can create your own Colbert "On Notice" board HERE.

There are also a few comilation lists out there now of kiddie blog sites. Check out this one and specifically this one (cause we're on it!). Thanks to Chicken Spaghetti for the links.

And some book reviews that made me smile...

- The Top Ten Ways to Ruin the First Day of School
- Eats, Shoots and Leaves for kids!



AND...

- A new Mo Willems' Book called Edwina: The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know she was Extinct (reviewed here by MotherReader).

Finally - I had to include this link HERE. Gotta love an advertising campaign that gives you a free Whoopie Cushion.

Off to do a bit of tidying of the menus/lists on the site! I noticed some of my links no longer work and that Sally Apokedak has ceased to blog. And not like we did, she actually says she's leaving :(

Cheers,

2 Comments:

At 1:48 AM, Anonymous Jen Robinson said...

Hi Louise,

Wanted to let you know that I linked to you here, in honor of blog day.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Louise said...

Thanks Jen! Will be sure to thank you in today's post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home